Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm obsessed with miniature items. I'll bring home products of all kinds, items we don't even need, as long as it's small and compact and to me just adorable! It drives my husband batty. Miniature soda cans, soaps, shampoos, those cute little Tabasco bottles. If it's small I want it. I had this *ahem, problem well before my children were born but it has escalated well beyond anything healthy. I blame it on my diaper bag. The need to fit in every possible item that may help in any possible situation. It's got to be small, compact, and light. Am I the only one who thinks this way? It's true that you can find anything and I do mean A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G, on the web. Look what I found. The mother load of minis.Company called Minimus caters to the compulsive mini shopper in all of us.

No comments: