Friday, December 4, 2009

NICK VEASEY | X-RAY PHOTOGRAPHER

When I was pregnant with my second I had gone for a routine ultra sound, Baby was healthy and looked great the tech informed me though that they were out of printer paper for the ultra sound machine so alas I would not have a picture of the event. I understood and said something like “No worries”. The really neat thing is, when I was leaving the technician came running down the hall. She had the Ultra sound image transferred to an X-ray sheet. How very nice of her to go through the trouble and how very COOL. Looking through some boxes the other day I came across the X-ray sheet. Should I make it into a lamp? Now that I have it what's the best way to display it? Well Google to the rescue, but got sidetracked and found artist Nick Veasey instead just had to share.  photo Nick Veasey

NICK VEASEY | X-RAY PHOTOGRAPHER | X-RAY PHOTOS / PHOTOGRAPHY / FILM / ABSTRACT / ART

No comments: