Monday, September 23, 2013

journal

Its been a stressful day. Had the two yyoungest in bed with me since 3am-ish. Two year-old crawled into my bed saying his head hurt and proceeded to sprawl out in the center of the bed and snore. My youngest (6mths) woke shortly there after wanting her third meal of the night and didn’t want to go back to bed after two failed attempts to lay her back in her bed I simple found enough space for the two of us curled at the foot of the bed. She spent most of the next couple hours pulling at my hair or grabbing my nose. I hit snooze several times I do mean several times! Finally got my last warning. Got up got dressed got my 2 yr old dressed changed two diapers. Told my 4 yr old, 6 yr old and 7 yr old to get up and get dressed. served breakfast cereal made lunches for kids helped get them all dressed scrambled to find belts and socks for boys. combed hair shoes on and tied in the van. dropped boys of 5 min late headed to drop of daughter she started to whin that she didn’t feel well I thought she just didn’t want to go to school. boy was I ever wrong. she vomits all over her self and carseat and van floor. Tell the Sister who watches of the parking lot that she wont be making it to school. head home get daughter in bath baby nursed and down for a nap and two year old coloring at table. phone rings my older son is having problems and wont do the class work. he wont come to the phone to talk with me could I come down to the school and talk with him? sure. Get ddaughter out of bath dressed comfy and warm. wake up sleeping baby. pull two yr old from coloring load back in the van. get to school drag them all in with me. Talk with son for 5 mins in which he looks sad and tells me hell do whats asked of him. get back in van head home. car still needs to be cleaned of vomit. kids in the house lunch made. baby down for a nap. kids in room for nap and quiet time. of wich neither seems to be happening. separate kids into different rooms. waiting for them 2 year old to fall asleep so I can head out and clean the car. Its now 2pm and may have only half an hour to clean before picking boys up from school. Side note- It was picture day at school and I forgot to get evelope in to buy pictures.

No comments: